[Development] Qt World Summit call for papers open
tero.kojo at qt.io
Thu May 12 14:55:52 CEST 2016
The call for papers for Qt World Summit 2016 has been opened!
This year the premier Qt event is held October 18-20, 2016 in San Francisco, CA.
The main themes of the summit are:
- Creating Connected Devices and Internet of Things
- Things getting smaller
- Next generation graphics approaches
- The future of user interfaces and 3D
- Software as a differentiator - Industries being revolutionized by software: Automotive, Medical/Health, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Aerospace/Defense and more
- Software solution for multi-platform development - desktop, mobile and embedded
For these themes, we are looking for inspiring strategy and industry talks (Technology Strategy) as well as more hands-on technical talks (Qt for Application Development and Device Creation).
The deadline for submissions is May 20.
Show us your best work!
The direct link to submit your talks is this:
For more details including the full call see:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Development