[Development] Qt World Summit call for papers open

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Mon May 16 06:18:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

Main focus of QtCon / QtCS are Qt contributors, i.e. the usual style of QtCS talks + hopefully a bit more reaching to the other communities to get more people interested in contributing to Qt. Programme of the event is still being drafted, but I would expect that there is time to join both kinds of sessions - ones intended to get more people working closer with and contributing to Qt as well as ones intended for those already well versed in Qt internals.

Main focus of QWS are Qt users, i.e. the traditional Qt DevDays talks + a bit more industry / business / tech strategy talks than before, maybe.

Yours,

	Tuukka