[Development] dev CI integration stuck for 3½ days

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon May 16 22:42:32 CEST 2016

Will someone PLEASE look into the qtbase/dev integration?

https://codereview.qt-project.org/156523 has been integrating for (at the time
of writing this email) 84 and a half hours -- 3.5 days -- and that's including
two full working days in Finland, one in Germany and Norway as today is is a
bank holiday in those countries. I believe we'll break the record by the time
someone gets around to fixing this, if we haven't yet.

Let's not hope we have to wait until after tomorrow's holiday in Norway for it
to get back to working.