[Development] Bluetooth Services problem

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue May 17 08:55:36 CEST 2016

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Development [mailto:development-
> bounces+alexander.blasche=qt.io at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Matías Néstor
> Ares
> Sent: Sunday, 15 May 2016 9:41
> To: <development at qt-project.org> <development at qt-project.org>
> Subject: Re: [Development] Bluetooth Services problem
>
> Problem persist in QT 5.6.1
> some help will be very appreciated !!

What platform are you using QtBluetooth on? (Bluez, Android, iOS and what particular version)
Please state the qtconnectivity SHA that you are using for your 5.6.1 build!
Which particular discovery mode triggers the warning (full or minimal)?
What exactly is printed in your command line when onServiceDiscovered is triggered?

--
Alex