[Development] ListView and spaces QTBUG-46488

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at ableton.com
Wed May 18 13:38:57 CEST 2016

This can also be reproduced with ListView instead of TreeView:

  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-53263

Thanks,

Stephen

On 18/05/16 12:21, Filippo Cucchetto wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> i would like to warn about this serious bug in QDeclarative that could hit
> users of ListViews with QAIM
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46488
> I know that Gabriel gave it a look some time ago but he seems to be quite
> busy right now. I also gave it a look on my own but a quick fix is a
> no go. Furthermore
> some knownledge of the internals of QtDeclarative are needed.
>
> --
> Filippo Cucchetto

Ableton AG, Schoenhauser Allee 6-7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Management Board: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl
Chair of the Supervisory Board: Uwe Struck
Registered Office: Berlin, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 72838