[Development] Qt 5.6 StyleSheet

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:23:24 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I have a problem about Qt Stylesheets, I am using Qt 5.6 on windows.(This
problem does not exist in Qt 5.5.1) I use this code piece, this is a QLabel
inside a QDialog.

ui.newGroupNameLabel->setStyleSheet("QLabel { color : black; }");

I also tried giving it a name usingQObject::setObjectName() and use an ID
Selector to refer to it. But it still occurs.

It affects whole project. I mean that affecting other widgets. All the
expand symbols change to plus sign. This QLabel is unrelated to this
widget(below).
Did anyone face with this problem?

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]