[Development] Removal of some of the blacklisted (non-working) autotests?

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Wed Nov 9 12:29:22 CET 2016

> Now: what should it do ?
Compile the test with additional debugging flags.

On Linux it would be looking like that:

for 10 min (minimum 3000 runs):
    Run the test
    Run the test with valgrind
    Use taskset to reduce CPU affinity to one CPU
    Put external load on the CPU to re-arrange threads schedule
    Use  other tools?

If it failed even once the change should be rejected. I'm not sure what should we do with warnings I guess we can not thread them as errors, but definitely we can print them out.

Cheers,
  Jędrek