[Development] Qt Charts poor dynamic/resolution with OpenGL

Miikka Heikkinen miikka.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed Nov 9 12:32:31 CET 2016

Hi.

I wasn't involved with Charts at its inception, so I don't really know the original motivations. I suspect the aim was to provide easy to use module for simple charting use cases without needing 3rd party libraries, but not be the be-all-end-all charting solution for all users. That's how I see it these days, at any rate. There certainly isn't enough development resources put towards it to aspire to much else at the moment.

-Miikka