[Development] QCS2016 Session Notes - QUIPs for Qt

Louai Al-Khanji louai.al-khanji at qt.io
Wed Nov 9 19:11:38 CET 2016

As far as I am concerned meta/quips will do just fine. It’s not worth a bikeshed.

Cheers,
Louai

On 11/9/16, 7:11 AM, "Development on behalf of Kai Koehne" <development-bounces+louai.al-khanji=qt.io at qt-project.org on behalf of Kai.Koehne at qt.io> wrote:

> [...]

    meta/quips would work for me, too. or qt-project/quips?

    > or maybe qtqt/ - that one already exists, but i suspect the objections will be
    > the same as to www/.

    No idea what qtqt/ should stand for :)

    > > Kai Koehne wrote:
    > > > I'd slightly prefer
    > > >
    > > > qt/quips
    > > >
    > > > because it's not directly related to the website, even if we'll
    > > > generate an html presentation out of it. We might even consider
    > > > adding it to qt/qt5.git at one point ...
    > >
    > that makes no sense to me at all. the scope if this is certainly wider than the
    > qt product itself.

    Why do you think so? This is the repository where we want to document processes
    and design decisions for Qt, the project _and_ the product. It's surely more meta than
    most of the modules, but we've also projects like qt/qtqa and qt/qtrepotools, which
    do not contain a qt module, either.

    Regards

    Kai