[Development] Basing Qt Creator Coding Style on C++ Core Guidelines?

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:17:25 CET 2016

The problem is that Qt stuck at some point.
We can’t use STL in our API, so we forced to have QVector, …, QSharedPointer, ....
On the other hand, we doesn’t develop those classes, because stl already have them. So, we’re missing QUniquePtr, qMakeShared, append(T&&) (yeah, COW, i know) and so on.
We have to move from that point somewhere, either extending our classes to make them standard-compatible (when possible) or replace them with stl ones.

Иван Комиссаров