[Development] Qt 5.9

Alexander Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Thu Nov 24 11:59:31 CET 2016

I can offer one more pointer for this question. Looking at our Visual Studio Addon 2.0 release:

MSVC2013 https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=TheQtCompany.QtVisualStudioTools
MSVC2015 https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=TheQtCompany.QtVisualStudioTools2015

We can see a strong preference for MSVC2015 in the download figures (370 vs 1620 as of just now).
MSVC2015 32bit would live much longer as a supported compiler option for the Qt project as well.

--
Alex