[Development] Very slow incremental builds with 5.8

Sean Harmer sh at theharmers.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 10:59:31 CET 2016

On Friday 25 November 2016 09:36:19 Mitch Curtis wrote:
> [...]

Thanks. I'm using he work around of removing the call to qmake in the build
settings and manually running qmake when necessary for now.

Building Qt 5.7 modules in creator doesn't suffer from this problem so
something must have changed in qmake or related files that triggered this
behaviour in creator.

Cheers,

Sean