[Development] Nominating Teemu Holappa for Approver and Maintainer status.

Kalle Viironen kalle.viironen at qt.io
Tue Nov 29 11:47:24 CET 2016

+1 from me.

-Kalle

From: Development <development-bounces+kalle.viironen=qt.io at qt-project.org<mailto:development-bounces+kalle.viironen=qt.io at qt-project.org>> on behalf of Gatis Paeglis <Gatis.Paeglis at qt.io<mailto:Gatis.Paeglis at qt.io>>
Date: Thursday 24 November 2016 15:00
To: "development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org>" <development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org>>
Subject: [Development] Nominating Teemu Holappa for Approver and Maintainer status.

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Teemu Holappa for the Approver status. He joined Digia (now The Qt Company) 3+ years ago as a Qt consultant. Teemu has contributed to meta-boot2qt and anything else that needs fixing to get Qt for Device Creation releases out the door.

Here is his gerrit dashboard:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Teemu+Holappa+%253Cteemu.holappa%2540qt.io%253E%22+status:merged,n,z

Teemu also has done a good job at reviewing changes for meta-{boot2qt, qt5, mingw} among other projects:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Teemu+Holappa+%253Cteemu.holappa%2540qt.io%253E%22+status:merged,n,z

I'd also like to nominate him as the Maintainer of the qtdeviceutilities module (http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtdeviceutilities.git/). Teemu has heavily refactored this module and added significant amount of new features. He is the go-to guy in the team when qtdeviceutilities is the topic.

Gatis Paeglis.