[Development] [HEADS-UP] Updates to branching scheme

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 29 12:59:23 CET 2016

On 11/25/2016 03:40 PM, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> i'm expecting a flurry of retargeting requests of changes from 5.6 and
> 5.7 to 5.8 now.

I have a few changes targeting 5.6 which are waiting for review:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Alberto+Mardegan%22+branch:5.6+status:open,n,z

Eventually I hope to find the time to propose them on the 5.8 branch,
but given that these are changes I've already proposed and they are just
waiting for a +2, and that I'm myself interested in 5.6 only at the
moment, it would be sooo nice if someone would take care of
cherry-picking them to 5.8. :-)

Ciao,
   Alberto