[Development] stalled gerrit submission for xcb fix

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 07:58:21 CEST 2016

Em segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2016, às 17:36:55 CEST, clinton at elemtech.com
escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first time with a gerrit submission
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/169701/
> to fix
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-39362
>
> And I'm wondering why there hasn't been a review for this patch. I've tried
> adding relevant reviewers.

If you don't get a review after a week, you send a "ping" (which you have, by
uploading new changes).

If a week after that it hasn't happened, make sure you've added the maintainer
for the relevant module and send a ping again. If that doesn't help, post to
the mailing list here (which you now have).