[Development] Qt 3D 5.7 -> 5.7.1 missing merge

Kevin Ottens kevin.ottens at kdab.com
Fri Oct 7 10:59:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

On Friday, 7 October 2016 10:30:20 CEST Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 10:10:39AM +0200, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > I found out yesterday that some patches of the 5.7 branch are not in
> > 5.7.1.
>
> i see no evidence of this being true at this time.

Ah, I see, it happened between the time I checked and the time this email
finally got off my queue.

> > Those patches were produced in 5.7 because we were expecting a final
> > 5.7 -> 5.7.1 merge.
>
> given that there was not even a mail announcing the completion of said
> merge yet, what makes you think there is some problem?

Indeed now that I could finally pull it sorted itself out. I expected that
merge to happen earlier than it did happen though, hence the confusion.

Regards.
--
Dr. Kevin Ottens | kevin.ottens at kdab.com | Software Craftsman
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, http://www.kdab.fr