[Development] Backporting the "stop unloading plugins" change to 5.6

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:11:48 CEST 2016

    It is a pity that qt develpers have made the dicision of not unloading
plugins and I have to accept the reality.
    But I think we should at least  introduce a method to disable this
feature at runtime (such as through a enviroment variable) ?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com