[Development] Multiple Qt branches on Coverity Scan

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Mon Oct 17 12:49:22 CEST 2016

Il 13/10/2016 15:11, Giuseppe D'Angelo ha scritto:
> "qt-project-lts" is going to be 5.6. The new branch should be ready soon
> (was told yesterday afternoon, actually), I'll send an email when this
> is done.

Aaand we're live. I've just successfully uploaded a build:

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/qt-project-lts

I copied the ACLs from the existing qt-project one, it's up to us to
keep them in sync (or not in sync, for any reason). The CIDs also seem
to be shared, with some already commented upon.

Cheers,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts