[Development] Coin update

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Tue Oct 25 14:51:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

   The update went terribly wrong. We essentially lost the machine, because of a snapshot which corrupted partition. We needed to reinstall everything. The machinery is running now, but it doesn't accept standard builds until we reconstruct cache (qt5 builds for all active branches). It can take 2-3 hours.

  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
  Jędrek