[Development] Qt 5.8.0 Beta packages available for testing

Benjamin TERRIER b.terrier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:42:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just found a bug in 5.8 which make "impossible" to build Qt with MSVC on
French systems:

 https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56731

There is a workaround though: fix qconfig.pri after running configure.

On a side note this bug might cause side effects on English systems as
QT_CL_MAJOR_VERSION and QT_CL_PATCH_VERSION may not be properly set.

Best regards,

Benjamin Terrier