[Development] QCS2016 Session Notes - QUIPs for Qt

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu Oct 27 08:50:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'd like to request a QUIP number for the handling of 3rd party code in Qt repositories.

Anyhow, it seems to me that we're stuck currently in the bootstrapping process
of QUIPs:

http://quips-qt-io.herokuapp.com/quip-0003.html

>The minimum QUIP boostrapping process was discussed:
>
>1. Post QUIP 1 to qt-development mailing list for discussion.
>2. Arrange for hosting of HTML generated from QUIPs (ed. note: quips.qt.io has since been made available)
>3. Create new git repository to hold QUIPs

So I'd like to request a gerrit repository for holding QUIPs, .e.g codereview.qt-project.org/qt/quips.git .

Regards

Kai