[Development] Notes on "Qt Build Systems" @ QtCon 2016

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:08:44 CEST 2016

Been using QBS for the last 6 months, transformed all projects to it(from
qmake). Never looked back.
It just clicks for me. Most everything seems logical (if poorly explained)
when you understand how to do it.

One thing QBS needs is better documentation, because a lot of things that
are "obvious" to Christian Kandeler and Jake Petroules (sorry if misspeled)
are not ever mentioned in the docs or are in obscure places.
Using QBS effectively is literally impossible without knowledge of
freenode:#qt-qbs