[Development] QtCon session notes

Tero Kojo tero.kojo at qt.io
Mon Sep 5 13:19:26 CEST 2016

Thank you to everyone who was at QtCon during the past weekend!
I had a really good time, and from discussions there, others did as well.

The session videos (for the sessions that had cameras) are coming online soon, right after we get the titles correct.

While I see a good number of session notes here, please make sure that you send the notes here for everyone to see.
Also put the notes to the Wiki https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_contributors_summit_2016

And the last thing, like the speaker email mentioned, you can upload your slides (if you had any) to the registration system where they will be attaached to the schedule for later viewing.

And again thank you for a great event!
Tero