[Development] Notes on "Qt Build Systems" @ QtCon 2016

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Thu Sep 8 15:52:48 CEST 2016

Den 08-09-2016 kl. 14:19 skrev Konstantin Tokarev:
>> > The only problem is that you have to run moc on each of the .h files.
> Run moc from inside script when you generate header.

Yes, I thought about that at the time as well. While simple enpough,
there are some complications. You would have to run moc exactly like if
it was done by the qmake built makefiles, with exactly the same
environment and arguments. Not impossible, but it does sound brittle.
For example different qmake versions might do things differently.

Bo Thorsen,
Director, Viking Software.

--
Viking Software