[Development] Gerrit down

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at qt.io
Fri Sep 9 17:48:00 CEST 2016

Since the problem is very likely something with the mail setup being broken,
we'll disable gerrit mails - so expect not to see any emails from gerrit until
this is fixed. Occasional mail might still make it, we'll try giving mails a
short timeout before dropping them.
The other choice to completely not have gerrit running seems even worse.

Have a good weekend!
Frederik