[Development] Notes on "Qt Build Systems" @ QtCon 2016

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:59:58 CEST 2016

Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

>> -Qbs has great features that you can't find in other build systems (e.g.
>> it can build multiple ABIs/platforms at once).
>
> For the record, premake can do it as well.

Can you show me the syntax for this with premake (and with Qbs)? I assume
you're talking about building a tool on the host, then using it to generate
sources, then cross compiling those sources, and having all of that in one
build. My internet searches do not reveal anything about premakes ability
here.

Thanks,

Steve.