[Development] Help! configure won't configure on Windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Sep 16 08:40:34 CEST 2016

On quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016 23:34:48 PDT Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2016 04:37:49 PDT Maurice Kalinowski
wrote:
> > Quoting from another mail (haven't verified myself but rather reverted the
> > patch Thiago mentioned locally):
> >
> > "Change https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/168922/ is required.
> > Unfortunately it's not yet in, apparently partly due to the gerrit
> > troubles."
>
> Looks like it landed now.
>
> The change says:
> Patch Set 1
> Patch Set 2
> Patch Set 537

Ah, I see what you mean by Gerrit troubles. The change is marked as merged 22
hours ago, but it isn't in the 5.8 branch.

If you update today, you'll need to revert three commits, not just one:

a668c6a Convert the old feature system
b754b28 rename description => label in configure.json
2d3c73f Modularize configure.json/.pri