[Development] Missing Qt modules from Coverity Scan

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Sep 18 19:59:24 CEST 2016

> On 18 Sep 2016, at 17:12, Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at kdab.com> wrote:
>

> This is another issue. This week's report only contains issues in code built
> by qmake, probably caused by the configure problem you mention.
>
> Last week's report, to which Peppe referred, however, contained all of qtbase,
> but none of the other modules.

The build script driving the build didn't do set -e so I think it just errored out on qtbase compilation and uploaded a partial result. The system is a Ubuntu 14.04.03 and it seems Qt requires a newer system:

/home/qt-project/coverity/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/xcb/qxcbconnection.h:689:20: error: 'TabletData' is not a member of 'QXcbConnection'
 Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO(QXcbConnection::TabletData::ValuatorClassInfo, Q_PRIMITIVE_TYPE);
                    ^