[Development] Help! configure won't configure on Windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Sep 19 03:12:17 CEST 2016

On segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2016 00:22:42 PDT Jake Petroules wrote:
> > It's worked for over 4 years. I may not be the only one doing this.
> >
> > Please fix it.
>
> I don't see why we should, it seems an illogical workflow to configure qt5
> and then expect to be able to configure from qtbase...

I don't configure qt5. I have never, ever run configure from there.

I configure qtbase and run qmake in the other modules. There's a .pro file in
qt5.git and it was useful to use it to generate a Makefile to build the other
modules.

And, like I said, others may have done the same. See the discussion on the
Coverity issue.

Please fix.