[Development] Qt5 Bearer: broken PPP support

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Sep 21 16:57:42 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016 10:11:00 PDT Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> ppp0 interface is created by typical Linux pppd daemon.
> tun2 interface is created by openvpn.
>
> > I'll fix it.
>
> Please let me know, if you need additional information.

I thought I'd fixed the tun case, as I do have an openvpn VPN...

Anyway, that means it's that much easier for me to reproduce and fix. I've got
this with tst_qnetworkinterface dump, for an openconnect VPN:

Interface:      "vpn0"
    index:      15
    flags:      Up,Running,PointToPoint,Multicast
    type:       QNetworkInterface::InterfaceType(Virtual)
    hw address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
    address  0: 10.255.92.115/19 (255.255.224.0) broadcast 10.255.95.255
Interface:      "vpn0"
    index:      15
    flags:      Up,Running,PointToPoint,Multicast
    type:       QNetworkInterface::InterfaceType(Virtual)
    hw address: 00:00:00:00:00:00

I'll fix it when I'm back home tonight.