[Development] linuxdeployqt

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Sep 22 03:16:53 CEST 2016

On quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016 22:09:05 PDT Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> > $ ls /opt/poky/sysroots/*/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/aarch64-poky-linux/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/mips32r2-poky-linux/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/mips64-poky-linux/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/ppc7400-poky-linux/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/ppce500v2-poky-linux-gnuspe/etc/ld.so.conf
> > /opt/poky/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/etc/ld.so.conf
>
> Do these file have any content?
>
> I have a few fully working toolchains from 2 vendors at my hands, one has
> empty ld.so.conf, others don't have any

And that's fine. Those files in my Poky sysroots are empty too. It just means
that there are no additional directories to search, besides those reported by
the compiler, which in turn were already detected by qmake & configure.
Unfortunately, I don't have a cross-compilation built in my current laptop to
prove it (it's only 5 months old).

Unless we broke it with the new configure system. The commit by Ossi that fixed
it is getting reverted in 5.8.

See variable QMAKE_DEFAULT_LIBDIRS.