[Development] New repository for WebGL Streaming QPA plugin

Laszlo Agocs laszlo.agocs at qt.io
Wed Apr 5 17:18:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

To clarify, would a qt-labs repo work? As I understand the code still needs maturization. It can eventually be graduated to a proper Qt module later on. (this also means the repo would not be CI controlled for now, but I suspect that’s fine)

It is a bit unfortunate that the platform plugin cannot be part of qtbase, but it involves a WebSockets dependency and some additional tooling so there’s not much choice left.

Cheers,
Laszlo