[Development] QList

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:20:23 CEST 2017

On 6 April 2017 at 09:26, Lars Knoll <lars.knoll at qt.io> wrote:

>> On 05 Apr 2017, at 17:51, Oswald Buddenhagen <Oswald.Buddenhagen at qt.io> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:06:09AM +0200, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
>>> There's been a fair amount of talk about QList's future, so I'm curious:
>>>
>> so, now that the thread has finally died down, who volunteers to
>> summarize is conclusions (and controversies) in a QUIP? i wouldn't want
>> to actually read the 150 mails i skipped.
>
> Agree with Ossi. Summarising this in a QUIP would be very helpful, and reviewing that will hopefully then bring everybody on the same page.

It seems as if you're looking for a person who is reasonably apt at
writing analysis/proposal papers, and bonus points
if that person has summarized lengthy mailing list threads into such
papers before, and further bonus points if that
person has an irresistible urge to volunteer to do work after multiple
people say "someone should do it".

Okay, I will do it. :)