[Development] qbs (qt creator submodule) failed to checkout

Ernst Maurer ernst.maurer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:56:24 CEST 2017

I'm no an active developer, so I'm getting the source of Qt Creator
probably one time per 2-4 months, and no one checkout was successful during
last year.always the same error

*Cloning into 'C:/dev/workspace/qt-creator/src/shared/qbs'...*
*fatal: repository 'http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-labs/qbs.git/
<http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-labs/qbs.git/>' not found*
*fatal: clone of 'http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-labs/qbs.git
<http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-labs/qbs.git>' into submodule path
'C:/dev/workspace/qt-creator/src/shared/qbs' failed*
*Failed to clone 'src/shared/qbs'. Retry scheduled*

Is the issue unfixed for so a long time? or I'm doing something wrong?
this was a usual checkouts - latest version, as well as various tags

Rgds,
Ernst