[Development] [Announce] Qt 5.9 Beta released

Roland Winklmeier roland.m.winklmeier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:20:36 CEST 2017

Am 07.04.2017 um 12:33 schrieb List for announcements regarding Qt
releases and development:
> Hi,
>
> I am happy to inform Qt 5.9 Beta is released today, see http://blog.qt.io/blog/2017/04/07/qt-5-9-beta-released/.
> As informed earlier beta binaries are available only via qt online installer (except QNX package for enterprise users which is still using offline installer & available in qt account)
>
> br,
> Jani Heikkinen
> Release Manager

Sorry, if this question was answered already, but I couldn't find
anything in the docs nor a final statement in the mailing list.
Will there be official MSVC 2017 binaries available for the 5.9 release?
I thought I read it will be, but there aren't any at the moment for the
beta release.

Cheers Roland