[Development] How to include Standard Library headers from Qt ones?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Apr 16 19:55:21 CEST 2017

Em domingo, 16 de abril de 2017, às 09:32:53 PDT, Corentin escreveu:
> Redundant algorithms & utilities ( mutex, shared pointer, etc ),
> should probably not exist at all at this point, though they used to make
> sense.

Note that we don't consider redundant when the Qt type provides significant
advantage over the Standard Library one, be it performance or convenience. One
example is QMutex, which is MUCH faster than std::mutex in all platforms. I'm
also proposing to add QRandomDevice to Qt 5.10 because we can make it better
than std::random_device.