[Development] Qt 5.9 beta2 available

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Apr 24 13:45:32 CEST 2017

On Freitag, 21. April 2017 09:08:00 CEST Jani Heikkinen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Qt 5.9 beta2 is now available. Instructions how to get the release are here: https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer. Diff to first beta can be found as an attachment.
>
> Please test the release and report your effort via https://wiki.qt.io/Qt59_release_testing. I hope we can get results for each platform in the table to get full coverage & good understanding where we are.

It seems qttools/src/assistant is missing clucene in the packages.
Is there a reason for it (intentional) or was that forgotten ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

There is no cloud, just other people’s computers.

This mail was not scanned before sending.
It was sent from a secure Linux desktop.