[Development] State of 5.9 and dev branches

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Mon Aug 7 22:36:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

The 5.9 fix went in. Would be most grateful if somebody could do the cherry pick and merge. I won't have a keyboard until tomorrow late morning.

Simon

On 7. Aug 2017, at 16:56, Simon Hausmann <Simon.Hausmann at qt.io<mailto:Simon.Hausmann at qt.io>> wrote:

Hi,

A brief update. All qtbase branches are blocked because of https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/201931/ (or the lack thereof).

Once that fix is in 5.9 we'd have to merge it to qtbase dev, to unblock that (and 5.6). However that will further block qt5.git's dev

as the merge will pull in the qt5 top-level cross-compile build regression we're fighting in. In other words: What's preventing us from moving forward in https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/199760/ will spill over dev and block dev, but at least we may have a chance of unblocking qtbase.

Any help is welcome. (Anyone feel free to take over the network fix if there's a better one, or cancel running builds, or help with the qt5 build issue)

Simon