[Development] First Qt 5.6.3 snapshot available

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed Aug 16 13:43:49 CEST 2017

Hi,

We have finally first Qt 5.6.3 binary snapshot available for testing. Snapshot is available only via online installer and you can do clean installation or add it as a part of existing one. Detailed instructions here: https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer . Note: snapshot can be found under 'Preview' node from installer ui.

Snapshot is based on https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/201968/ . RTA smoke is ran for this snapshot and it seems to be ok for bigger testing so please test the snapshot and report your effort via https://wiki.qt.io/Qt563_release_testing

Please test this snapshot as soon as possible; we need to get understanding where we are with the release. There is really much changes in since 5.6.2 which we released almost a year ago...

Br,
Jani