[Development] Random CI Failures

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Mon Aug 21 11:14:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

It's windows 7 actually. I'm working on fixing this. The basic issue appears to be that the virtual machine is loosing network connectivity. Unfortunately we can't use the "native" virtio drivers as somehow the x86 version doesn't work :(. At the moment we're using an emulated e1000, but I'm trying to switch over the "other" paravirtualized vmxnet3 driver that we've been using before.

Simon