[Development] 5.10 branching status?

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Aug 22 09:13:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

We are still waiting successfully qt5.git integration before we can start branching. There has been progress but few tests are still failing and so on blocking the successfully qt5.git integration. You can follow-up the progress from https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/201350/ & see open blockers from https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=18856

The plan is to start branching immediately after qt5.git integration succeed in 'dev' . Final downmerge from 'dev' to '5.10' will be done ~after a week from starting. So yes, unfortunately this means new feature development in blocked in 'dev' at the moment, sorry about that. We are doing our best to proceed as soon as possible

br,
Jani