[Development] Qt 5.6.3 change files etc (was: Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 22.08.2017)

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed Aug 23 11:20:26 CEST 2017

Sounds ok for me. Ossi, is this ok for you (there is again some extra work planned to you ;) )?
If that is the way we agree to proceed the we could start creating 5.6.3 change files in '5.9' already now

>I see no value in running changes to dist/changelog-XXX through the CI.
>

>Simon

Me either ;)

Then I have another issue related to branching from '5.6' to '5.6.3':
- I don't think we need to do soft branching here, right? there isn't that much changes ongoing in '5.6' anymore so we could just do the branching immediately after all ready for it. Or does someone disagree