[Development] Weird issue in CI

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at qt.io
Thu Dec 21 10:08:15 CET 2017

On onsdag 20. desember 2017 17.00.18 CET Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> I'm repeatedly getting this error:
>
>  Failed to provision template 'qtci-linux-Ubuntu-16.04-x86_64-1-b46ac1':
>  Failed repeatedly to launch build/test agent

This means it never actually did any work because it either didn't get a VM or
when acquiring one, it didn't manage to communicate with it (we launch a
program on the VMs = the "agent", which calls home once the machine is up and
running). I'll improve the error message at least.

>  Details:
> https://testresults.qt.io/coin/integration/qt/qtwebkit/tasks/1513784851
>
> No log exist.

We only show logs when anything happens on a VM (=agent). Since it never got
that far there is no log, we only have our general logs for all of Coin to
look at.

This points to a bug in Coin or the infrastructure below it. Someone who has
access needs to investigate.

Cheers,
Frederik