[Development] Qt 5.11 feature freeze is getting closer: New submodules in Qt 5.11?

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Dec 22 06:35:10 CET 2017

Hi all,

There is only a bit more than a month to Qt 5.11 feature freeze, see https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.11_Release . So at this point we should already know if there will be some new submodule modules in Qt 5.11. We are doing packaging confs etc for 5.11 now so please inform me immediately if there will be some new in. And of course get the new submodule in qt5 as soon as possible; those really needs to be in before we start soft branching!

br,
Jani