[Development] CI is suffering from problems

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Fri Dec 22 08:35:14 CET 2017

Hi

This problem was fixed for now. We have the CI running again since yesterday afternoon. The system needed a cold boot of the server to update all disk related info after our cleanup. Free space etc were reported incorrectly before that.

To avoid this, we should never ever let the disk get 100% full, and we have to be more careful with that. Monitoring didn’t help here as we ignored the warnings we received ☹

-T