[Development] Gerrit problems fixed (?)

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Fri Dec 22 13:22:39 CET 2017

Excellent, thanks!

--
Tuukka

From: Tony Sarajärvi <tony.sarajarvi at qt.io>
Date: Friday, 22 December 2017 at 9.40
To: "development at qt-project.org" <development at qt-project.org>
Subject: Gerrit problems fixed (?)

Hi again!

The gerrit problems we’ve seen (example below (pardon for top posting with Outlook)) are potentially fixed. The problem was found to be in the AWS VM. Following actions were made to remedy the situation:
-          Port range increased to allow more connections
-          Mount options adjusted optimizing file access
-          I/O scheduler is now ‘noop’

With these changes the symptoms are for now gone. If they start appearing again, just hit reply to this thread and let’s see if we can reproduce and fix it.

Thank you,
-Tony