[Development] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2017 - Common Print Dialog project

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Fri Feb 3 09:53:57 CET 2017

Hi,

when reading about our thoughts on implementing printer-specific options
for the Qt print dialog, Till Kamppeter contacted me, mentioning the
project of a Common Print Dialog at OpenPrinting.

I am forwarding our discussion to this mailing list. I will send the
other two emails separately to make it easier to follow.
Please find more information in the email below and the other two emails
to come.

What do you think about this and supporting it in Qt?

I think it would be good to discuss that together early to make sure
that the expectations on both sides are clear from the beginning on.

Please keep Till as "CC" as he is possibly not subscribed to this
mailing list.

Regards,
Michael