[Development] Request moving project to playground area

Jesus Fernandez Jesus.Fernandez at qt.io
Sat Feb 4 10:29:27 CET 2017

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 07:05:41 AM Hamed Masafi wrote:
> Why not using Q_PROPERTY instead of NUT_DECLARE_FIELD?
>
> A property im table is more thsn a just Qt property, that macro create
> property and static field for query writing and class info about property
> to add to database.

To achieve this I think it's possible to use the property system + a custom subclass of QObject. If you want to expose this objects to QML you will need to declare a Q_PROPERTY, so It's not convenient.

> And what's the reason to have a constructor as Q_INVOKABLE?
>
> Andre right about that,

If you register the class as "MetaType" you will be able to create instances of the class using QMetaType::create().

--

Best regards,
Jesus