[Development] Nominate Mike Krus as approver

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Mon Feb 6 15:54:53 CET 2017

>There were no objections and maintainer of a module implies approver, so could
>somebody do the honours and grant Mike the rights please? The necessary period
>has long since passed.

I am sorry but being the maintainer does not imply approver rights. At most it implies approver rights for the component he is maintainer for. I agree that when you maintain a cross module component that this is somewhat harder to manage.

In any case I am sure that waiting for the required time does not make much of a difference. Then this discussion is over anyway.

--
Alex