[Development] Nominate Mike Krus as approver

Sergio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Mon Feb 6 17:11:16 CET 2017

On 2017-02-06 14:54, Alex Blasche wrote:
>> There were no objections and maintainer of a module implies approver,
>> so could
>> somebody do the honours and grant Mike the rights please? The
>> necessary period
>> has long since passed.
>
> I am sorry but being the maintainer does not imply approver rights.

https://wiki.qt.io/The_Qt_Governance_Model kind of implies you can't be
a maintainer if you're not an approver.
"How to become a Maintainer: An Approver who (...), may be nomiated
(...)"

What failed here is that he wasn't nominated for approver, so we need to
wait in any case :)

+1 for approver, from me.

Btw, the "maintainers" group in gerrit
(https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/admin/groups/13,members) seems out
of date, it's missing Sean, Bogdan, Giulio, Milian and possibly more.

Regards,
--
SĂ©rgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)